Monday, November 17, 2008

I love the smell of Jet Fuel In the Morning

So here we go again....great flight to Dublin, no issues and the city is beautiful. I was with Pam Jordan last week training in LA (which we are never together) and she mentioned this quote to me about smelling jet fuel in the morning....it is so true. When you live on the road, and at airports it is not the coffee you wake up to but the "jet fuel." So the traveling continues...

MCA just completed their first training in Nigeria, Africa and the client just emailed the results....a fabulous response to our sales and service training. MCA has made it into Africa in the most lucrative market there - we are so excited and IK from our team did an outstanding job.

I have received many comments from travelers regarding my blog on the flight attendants...many agree that the service from US based flight attendants needed work. I mentioned before that since my last blog about service United and American Airlines have upped the ante. The service I had on this flight to Dublin on American was fantastic. So my hats off to you - US based flight attendants that want to be known for spectacular service once again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK Mrs. Novotny! I decided to check out your blog and quite honestly, I found it upsetting! How in the world do you find the time to do all you do is astonishing to say the least. I am definitely going to pick up your book (fully expecting to have it personally signed) so I can tgry and figure it ... err, figure YOU out - although I am living out of balance and like you LOVING IT!

And on a final note, although I am not traveling as much I still love the smell of jet fuel - morning, noon or night! I guess you can take the boy off the road but cannot take away the warrior! All the best and keep the blogs coming - just hope I can find the time to keep up!

Mike C.
Inspired Solutions & Associates
Chicago